Instructions for Sunday Worship – Please read carefully
We continue to hold outdoor, condensed versions of services for those who feel comfortable in such a setting.
Important COVID-19 Information
The people of Shepherd of the Hills are committed to following the recommendations from the CDC and other healthcare professionals. We have made extensive plans that focus on the safety of all participants. By RSVPing and attending worship in person or any function at or of the church, you acknowledge that you agree to the following:
- are not currently quarantining after a positive COVID test
- are not caring for someone who has tested positive for COVID
- are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID as noted from the CDC daily Home Screening Student Checklist – July 2020
- Temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher when taken by mouth
- Sore throat
- NEW uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for individuals with chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in your cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with fever
- have not knowingly been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID recently.
If any of these apply, please remain at home.
At church we require that you…
- wear a mask at all times.
- maintain 6 feet or more social distancing
- use hand sanitizer or wash hands often as you are able
- help as appropriate to keep the church clean including disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- follow other noted guidelines of the church specific to certain events and activities.
Thank you for helping to keep Shepherd of the Hills a secure place to meet and worship.
For those worshiping in person: As you enter the drive on Sunday, you may pick up a communion kit, children’s worship bags and/or drop off your offering. Please park in designated spots. Spaces are marked to provide the best viewing of the service. Those sitting outside of their cars (remember to bring chairs or blankets) should park in the back two rows of spaces so that those remaining in their cars have a better view of the service.
We will not be providing paper copies of the bulletin.
Please download a copy to a mobile device before the service.
If you will be staying in your car, you can tune your radio to 1280 AM to hear the service.